This course will help you understand the fundamentals of the two most used libraries Pandas and Numpy. They are used for Data Analysis, Data Manipulation, and Data Wrangling. Really easy to learn and understand. In this course, you will start from the ground up and after the period, you will be able to use the skills learned in your projects.
After the end you each chapter, you will get hands-on experience with the course using examples and interactive quizzes.
- Over 5 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Understand Panda’s basics and how they apply to data science.
- Practice iterative Numpy examples using Jupyter notebooks.
- Information-packed practical examples and Quizzes
- Understand how Joins and Cantenation work in Pandas.
- Course content is designed by considering current data science technology.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 678
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes