In this course, you will learn how to implement Regression Models, Classification Models, Probabilistic Models, Clustering Algorithms, Dimensionality Reduction, and Unsupervised Learning Machine Learning algorithms in Scikit-Learn.
Quizzes at the end of each chapter will help you to learn quickly.
- Over 17 lectures and 25 hours of content!
- Quizzes at the end of each Chapter.
- Learn how to implement Regression and Classification Models.
- Implement Decision Trees and Random Forests machine learning algorithms.
- Learn to implement K-Nearest Neighbors and Support Vector Machines for Regression and Classification.
- Take your first step towards neural networks in Scikit Learn with Multi-Layer Perceptron.
- The practical knowledge by implementing Clustering and Unsupervised Learning.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 229
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes